Maltese Sign Language Project

Wed Apr 23 17:00:36 UTC 2008

SignWriting List
April 23, 2008

Hi Maria and Adam!

Great talking with you again, Maria...and welcome back from me too ;-)

Since your wonderful project in Malta started years ago...

SignWriting in Malta
http://www.signwriting.org/malta/malta.html

...we have new software called SignPuddle...We write literature in
vertical columns with SignPuddle.

There is a SignPuddle for Maltese Sign Language waiting for you to use
on the web. Go to:

SignPuddle for Maltese Sign Language
http://www.signbank.org/SignPuddle1.5/index.php?ui=1&sgn=31

So perhaps you can try to add a few signs into your Maltese SignPuddle?

Start asking questions here on the List and Adam and all of us will
help you get started...

There are 8 signs in the Maltese SignPuddle right now...Scroll down to
register your name and password...

Then Login with your password...

Val ;-)