From dictionary to literature

Wed Apr 23 20:10:42 UTC 2008

SignWriting List
April 23, 2008

On Apr 23, 2008, at 11:23 AM, Gagnon et Thibeault wrote:

> Hi Val and everyone,
>
>     No, I mean that I click on the icon on the left of the screen
> "search by words.  I type Les cinq frères chinois 04.  I click on
> Search button.  Then, I don't know how to copy les cinq frères
> chinois into literature.  What do I do ?
>
> André

------------

Hello Andre!

I did misunderstand you, very sorry! ;-)

Now I see that you are not trying to create a new document. The
document is already created, but it is located in the Dictionary, and
you want to move the SignText document from the Dictionary Puddle to
the Literature Puddle...

Now I understand ;-))

Moving a document from one SignPuddle to another is not a feature we
have yet, but perhaps there are ways to do that...I will ask Steve
Slevinski and write again...

Sutton at SignWriting.org

1. SignWriting
Read & Write Sign Languages
http://www.SignWriting.org

2. SignPuddle
Create SignWriting Documents Online
http://www.SignBank.org/signpuddle

3. SignBank
SignWriting Desktop Databases
http://www.SignBank.org

4. SignWriting List
Technical Support: Ask questions to the List

5. SignWriting Literature Project
Writing Literature in Sign Languages
http://www.SignWriting.org/literature

Deaf Action Committee For SignWriting