Sign Puddle - instructions

MARIA AZZOPARDI maria.azzopardi at UM.EDU.MT
Mon Apr 28 09:18:28 UTC 2008

Hi Valerie and everyone else,

Hope you are all well.

I have a problem with the videos that help you learn how to use Sign
Puddle. My computer is a little slow, so I can't watch them at all. Are
there any written manuals that I could read through by any chance?

I've started trying to use Sign Puddle, but I'm finding it a little hard
the trial and error way. I already have quite a few questions but would
rather read through the instructions before I start firing my questions
away, because I'm sure most of them are already answered in the
instructions.

Many thanks,
Maria

SW-L at majordomo.valenciacc.edu