Two Deaf Church videos captioned in SignWriting

Wed Apr 30 20:11:35 UTC 2008

SignWriting List
April 30, 2008

Hello SignWriting List, Ron, and everyone at the Deaf Church in
Michigan!

Congratulations on these two versions of the same song, with ASL
captions (or subtitles)....

Pastor Ron asked me which version I prefer? One has the English as
well as the ASL on the screen at the same time, and one is just the
ASL on the screen, while the English song is playing in the
background...

I like both versions of course, because they provide different
experiences...

I think the one without the English captions gives the SignWriting
real focus...very nicely done! Congratulations on these videos...

What do you all think?

Version 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FU2PMj-oNlw

Version 2