More Arabic Articles about SignWriting

Tue Apr 8 16:34:44 UTC 2008

SignWriting List
April 8, 2008

More articles from Saudi Arabia and Jordan about SignWriting...

Congratulations, Mohammed, and thank you for sharing with us.

I look forward to finding an Arabic-to-English translator to translate
these articles into English, and then I will post them on our web
site...

Your research inspires us to continue to use SignWriting in Deaf
Education...

I tell people about your research all the time, because it shows that
SignWriting can help Deaf students learn science and other
subjects....  Val ;-)

------------

From: mohamed mahmod <m_abushaira at hotmail.com>
Date: April 8, 2008 2:02:37 AM PDT
To: VAL SUTTON <sutton at signwriting.org>
Subject: articles in arabic newspapers

HelloVal
  This is another try after I published an article at Jordanian local
newspaper you can see the link :
http://www.alrai.com/print.php?news_id=203629
it was at 1st of April
and the same was  published at Saudi local newspaper you can see the
link :
http://www.al-jazirah.com.sa/magazine/2008/26022008/stad6.htm
it was at 26th of  February
  There are little differences between the two articles
Thanks
Mohammed