Valeries email

Sat Apr 12 13:49:02 UTC 2008

SignWriting List
April 12, 2008

Hello Everyone!
Thank you, Stefan, for your response in SignWriting! I look forward to
answering it next message...

Before I answer Stefan's message, another List member wrote to me
privately with questions about what I said in SignWriting, but the
person felt too shy to ask the questions on the List, and did not want
me to post their message. So I promised to explain to the List what I
said in my original message. Here is the explanation,
attached...smile... Val ;-)

PS. Do not feel shy to ask questions...we are all beginners at
something... This List is here to teach SignWriting, and questions
about SignWriting are always welcome!

I have placed the words next to my signs in the attached...