spelling question

Adam Frost icemandeaf at GMAIL.COM
Sat Apr 19 09:33:22 UTC 2008

First things first. As I understand it, the arrowhead shows where the hands start and end, so there is a slight distinction there between how some of your arrows are set up. Also, each sign has a center. By having the darker or thicker part of the arrow on the outside and the lighter or thinner part inside creates that center. So of the combinations, the last row seems to be the only configuration that works. I might be wrong, but that's how I see it as of right now.

Adam

-----Original Message-----
From: Stefan Wöhrmann <stefanwoehrmann at googlemail.com>

Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2008 11:20:09
To:"'SignWriting List'" <sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu>
Subject: [sw-l] spelling question

Hi Valerie and sw-list,

preparing some new worksheets for my students I happened to realize that
there are many different options to write the movement we need in Germany
for the signs of sign or bike ...

Do you prefer any of these as kind of “best Gestalt”?

I know it is a matter of feeling – but perhaps of experience as well ...
just curious ...

All the best  Stefan ;-)

SW-L at majordomo.valenciacc.edu

List Archives and Help