SignWriting Linguistic Society Washington DC area

Shane Mwangi Gilchrist shane.gilchrist.oheorpa at GMAIL.COM
Tue Apr 22 14:16:39 UTC 2008

Charles,

go for it!

I wish I can be there :-)

I hope to set up a group in the Netherlands to encourage SW there - lots of
objections to that by several sign linguists there :-(

Shane Mwangi