Writing the Holy Quran in Saudi Arabian Sign Language

Thu Apr 24 17:05:17 UTC 2008

SignWriting List
April 24, 2008

Dear SW List Members and Mohamed...

A new, exciting project is starting...

Mohamed has offered to start transcribing paragraphs of the Holy Quran
(Koran) in Saudi Arabian Sign Language.

The video is on YouTube:

Holy Quran in Saudi Arabian Sign Language
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JHuEbFbVEI

So I will teach how to write this video in SignWriting, here on the
SignWriting List, so we all learn together...

THANK YOU, Mohamed, for offering to write this important document in
SignWriting...

My first lesson comes next message...

Val ;-)