rusty...

Mon Apr 28 05:49:37 UTC 2008

SignWriting List
April 27, 2008

On Apr 27, 2008, at 10:29 PM, Peter DeHaas wrote:
> Anyhow, I just need to re-create a few of these.  Most of them are
> really easy.  I can create the gestures in Sign Puddle, I can't
> remember how to save it, then copy to a WORD doc.  UGH!  This seemed
> easy when I got in the rhythm earlier in the semester and created my
> 43 page transcription......

HI Peter!
No problem. We will figure it out together.

If you have already written what you want, then click on the
ColumnMaker button to the right of the document. This will take you to
a page called ColumnMaker. You can change the size of the columns and
the signs, and add color if you wish, and then push the Recreate
Button. Then you can copy to Microsoft Word...there are several
methods...you can Download the Columns in a folder, or you can right-
click on each column and copy them or save them, or you can drag and
drop the columns into microsoft Word...

Sutton at SignWriting.org

1. SignWriting
Read & Write Sign Languages
http://www.SignWriting.org

2. SignPuddle
Create SignWriting Documents Online
http://www.SignBank.org/signpuddle

3. SignBank
SignWriting Desktop Databases
http://www.SignBank.org

4. SignWriting List
Technical Support: Ask questions to the List

5. SignWriting Literature Project
Writing Literature in Sign Languages
http://www.SignWriting.org/literature

Deaf Action Committee For SignWriting