rusty...

Mon Apr 28 13:36:06 UTC 2008

SignWriting List
April 28, 2008

> On Apr 27, 2008, at 11:37 PM, Peter DeHaas wrote:
>> Should I create from dictionary and search by symbols since their
>> handshapes?

Hello Peter -
You are always welcome to telephone me, if you want me to help you
over the phone...

I am not sure I understand your question, but of course you can create
new signs in the dictionary and then search for them by symbol. But I
thought you wanted to make changes to your old document?

Do you want to add signs to the sentences you already wrote and posted
in the ASL Literature Puddle?

or are these totally separate signs that have nothing to do with the
sentences you wrote before?

Regardless, if I were writing it, I personally would start in the ASL
Literature Puddle. If you want to add signs to your old documents,
then open a document, and to the right of the document, you press
Write SignText button. That re-loads the sentence back into the
SignText Editor, so you can add your new signs. Then you save the
sentence and click on ColumnMaker to bring it into Microsoft Word...

My telephone number is below. Give me a call and I will help you with
your computer on...smile...

Thanks for your questions!

Val ;-)