Saving

Mon Aug 4 23:17:11 UTC 2008

SignWriting List
August 4, 2008

On Aug 4, 2008, at 4:06 PM, Ronald Dettloff wrote:
> Dear Steve,
>  How can I save Sign Text that was edited in SignBible and re-save
> it on my Pocket Puddle?
>  Thanks,

--------

Hi Ron!
I am very sorry that I haven't asked Steve that question yet...

But I can tell you a fast way to really save your Bible files.
SignMail them to the SignWriting List, not in Microsoft Word, but as a
SignMail file.

Here is how:

1. To the right of the document, there is an icon called SignMail.
Click on SignMail.

2. Send the SignMail to the SW List:

sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu

3. You are also welcome to send it to me privately too:

sutton at signwriting.org

4. Once you SignMail the document, it is stored in my email, and also
stored in the SW List Archives...

5. This means that we can copy the document from email back into other
puddles as new documents...I can teach you how to do that
later...right now, start using SignMail to send us your documents...It
will be a great way to backup your work...

It will be fun to read them too -