Testing the mail

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Wed Aug 6 16:29:31 UTC 2008

SignWriting List
August 6, 2008

On Aug 6, 2008, at 9:22 AM, K.J. Boal wrote:
> Well, most of us received it with no problem . . . at least I was
> able to view it as Val's PNG, but SignMail and Hotmail really
> are not compatible.  Even the Load Into SignText option doesn't work
> from Hotmail . . .KJ

Hello Kelly Jo!
This is important information, and I really appreciate it, that you
told me...

And sbcglobal.net doesn't allow SignMail that is too long...it gives a
message saying that the url is too long to view...so sbcglobal.net is
another one that has problems with larger SignMail...

Meanwhile, I personally have no problem receiving long SignMail
messages, on both mac.com and also on our own server for
signwriting.org....so my experiences are different than others...

So Ron, if you send your SignMail to me personally, at one of these
two email addresses:

sutton at signwriting.org

or

signwriting at mac.com