Testing the mail

Stuart Thiessen thiessenstuart at AOL.COM
Wed Aug 6 16:58:12 UTC 2008

It may be useful in these kinds of situations to have a backup. For
example, if Steve can come up with a way to "cache" the signmail with
a tag and then that "tag" can be emailed so that the document can be
retrieved from SignPuddle.  The tag can be set to expire after a
specific time. That might help with both hotmail and sbcglobal because
then you can bring up the document from SignPuddle as a backup in case
the mail program objects.

Just a thought. We don't want to use up Valerie's valuable time saving
our documents for us. :)

Stuart