SASL Booklet and DVD, in SignWriting Shop?

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Thu Aug 7 16:16:35 UTC 2008

SignWriting List
August 7, 2008

On Aug 7, 2008, at 1:22 AM, Sebolelo Nhlapo wrote:
> Just to let you know that we have SASL booklet and Dvd that we are
> selling. We need partners who can help sell this in USA or other
> countries.
> Please check the attachment for the copy of booklet and dvd front
> page. Looking forward to hear from you.
> Thanks,
> Sebo

Hello Sebo!

CONGRATULATIONS on your new publication. It looks beautiful!

Is there SignWriting in the DVD or in the booklet?

If there is SignWriting in your publication, then I will be happy to
display it in our SignWriting Shop online.

Then, if there are sales, I will send the order to you, so you can
mail it to the person who ordered it,  OR...if you send me one or two
copies, then I can send the order myself...

I can then send you the money through PayPal...

Have you seen the SignWriting Shop?

SignWriting Shop
http://www.SignWriting.org/shop

Write again if you want to display your SignWriting publication in the
SignWriting Shop.

Thanks for sharing with us!

By the way, this is true for everyone. If you have a publication that
uses SignWriting in any way, I am happy to present your product in the
SignWriting Shop.

Val ;-)