signtext editor display function not working?

Adam Frost icemandeaf at GMAIL.COM
Tue Aug 12 23:43:58 UTC 2008

Yes, we have seen this happen every now and then. There is a better
way of doing it so that it doesn't have to depend on the mood of
Word. ;-) When you have saved the SignText, there is a button called
"Column Maker" which will give you something that isn't all black.
 From there you can drag the columns that are there, or you can even
edit the size of the columns so that they fit the size that you would
like.

Adam