signtext editor display function not working?

Charles Butler chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM
Thu Aug 14 20:27:36 UTC 2008

This sounds like a problem I have been having.

In order to edit an entry in the SignPuddle Encyclopedia for ASL I have to sign in as an editor from outside for each entry.  If I try to stay inside and edit each entry, I can't get into them.  All I get is the full display if I go to "search word" and then click, even as an editor, I don't get "SignText" option but one display of the whole, except for the first time.  There is definitely a glitch here.

If I'm an editor, any time I open a sign ALL options should be open for me to change the sign, edit the text, edit each of the signs in Sign Text, etc.  ALL options.  I should not have to go all the way out, and all the way in for each entry.  I'm trying to ensure I have my signs correctly, and that means I want to open all my windows, look at them, and fix them.

I am using the SignPuddle Encylopedia for ASL, no other, and as far as I know that is the latest version of SignPuddle available for anyone signing in from Mozilla.

Charles Butler