Group descriptions

Jonathan duncanjonathan at YAHOO.CA
Wed Aug 20 16:13:39 UTC 2008

Hi Val,
    I was wondering if the descriptions for the groups in the ISWA-2008
are available anywhere on the website yet.  I have been looking for it
but only found
http://www.signbank.org/signpuddle/swis/data.php?subset=&bs_code=* but
it doesn't have the descriptions and
http://www.signwriting.org/video/lessons/iswa/group01/ but it isnĀ“t
complete for all of the groups in the ISWA just the first ones.

I am looking for something like
01-01-001-01  Index Tight Fist
01-01-002-01 Index Open Fist
01-01-003-01 Index Cup Base

But for all of the groups.

I understand that you are still putting the last touches to the ISWA and
want to let you know that I am very grateful for all the hard work you
and Steve have put into the symbols,  I was looking at them the other
day as I imported the ones that had come with the SWIS into my program
and I like them a lot better than the IMWA.  I'm that they will
contribute to easier reading.

If there is anything I can do to help with getting the group
descriptions together, let me know.

Jonathan