Details about the sign symbols

Wed Aug 27 14:03:36 UTC 2008

SignWriting List
August 27, 2008

Hasna Hocini wrote:
> I see now. Thank you ! So there are many conventions like that. Do
> you have documented that ?
> You said that you would write movement arrows. Forward / backward ?
> or Up / Down arrows ? How to know which arrows are correct ? Any
> conventions ? Thank you Valerie for the last orientations, I will do
> that next time. :-) Regards, Hasna Hocini

Hello Hasna -
Have your read the SignWriting E-Lessons section on the web?

SignWriting E-Lessons in English
http://www.signwriting.org/lessons/elessons/

SignWriting E-Lessons in French (numbers 5 and 6 on this page)
http://www.signwriting.org/lessons/lessonsw/French.html

In the E-Lessons, read the SignSpelling Rules:

They go for pages and pages....starting on:

http://www.signwriting.org/lessons/elessons/less063.html

read all these below:

Question 0085:
Spelling Rule 1: