export from signpuddle

Sun Aug 3 21:19:30 UTC 2008

SignWriting List
August 3, 2008

Hi Honza -
I know this message is for Steve, and certainly I do not know all the
details, but I believe we can only use the Export Command, right now,
to export signs from SignPuddle into SignBank, a desktop database
program that is different than SignPuddle...

Steve built a way for us to choose individual signs, or the whole
database, and then it exports the signs in a specific format, sbml,
just for SignBank (SB)...

I believe that other kinds of exports are on a long To-Do list...

What format do you want to export to, Honza?

Maybe we can do something special for you, if it is for a project
etc...so write again...

There is another Export Feature in SignText, called ColumnMaker, in
which you can export complete columns in a document into graphics
files, that arrive zipped on your desktop...that export is for any
document written in SignPuddle using SignText - but not for individual
signs...

Val ;-)