Animated GIFs of ISWA Hands, Group 1, 2 and 3...

Charles Butler chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM
Tue Dec 2 11:58:15 UTC 2008

I have to say that I write the palms and the thumbs
wherever the majority of the fingers are.  If I am
writing a squirrel opening a nut, then the fingers
would have to revolve all the way out, they don't stay
in the center of the body, they actually do travel
out.

Charles