AW: [sw-l] sign for 4 years old

Wed Dec 3 16:47:53 UTC 2008

Hi Peter – this is your spelling

What I understand – four hand, palm facing signer , fingers to the left –
hand close to chin –

hand moves on a circel towards your body ( upps – not to much space left –
smile – hand moves down and away from your body – falf circle movement
finshed –

Perhaps you want ti indicate  the end position of the hand – palm
orientation, fingers orientation -  or/ and a “rotation” line?

Stefan ;-)