DocumentMaker: A software bug..?

MARIA AZZOPARDI maria.azzopardi at UM.EDU.MT
Fri Dec 5 09:17:35 UTC 2008

Hi,

I'm using DocumentMaker to print documents - however when the print option
is 'record being browsed' and then I click print - the computer re-boots
itself! An IT engineer came over to try and solve the problem and he said
stick to 'current record' or 'blank record' - but never choose 'record
being browsed' - the thing is that even on 'current record' - the computer
re-boots as soon as I click on the print command!!

Can anyone help??

Many thanks,
Maria

SW-L at majordomo.valenciacc.edu