AW: [sw-l] Handwriting

Mon Dec 8 19:19:40 UTC 2008

Great, Stefan!

You students are writing by hand very well...it is clean and easy to
read and the way I write by hand when I do...and everyone is correct,
that with computers, none of us write as much my hand as we used to
do...even writing English handwritten messages, for me, seems awkward,
I am so used to typing English - the other day I had to write a check,
in a store, while a long line of people were waiting for me to finish,
and I found it hard to write the check quickly...my hands didn't want
to write the English characters because I type so much...so SW
Handwriting also suffers from this same problem...our modern-day
cultures do not require that we write by hand as much, no matter what
the language...

And I am happy to hear of your new book, Stefan - looking forward to
seeing it someday...;-))