SignWriting on mobile phones...Matant Software offer

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at GMAIL.COM
Tue Dec 9 23:02:59 UTC 2008

Hoi,
I had a look at a video on this software on Youtube. Their idea is that you
send a message in a "secret" script so that nobody can easily understand
what the message was. Given that SignWriting is a script and created
specifically for sign languages, I fail to see how you can use this software
easily. Their software is commercial but more relevant, the effort spend on
it may not benefit people who actually write the signs directly.
Thanks,
      Gerard