handwriting

Wed Dec 10 05:41:26 UTC 2008

Hi Stuart -
You misunderstood me completely...I never thought that YOU thought it
would fail at all...that never crossed my mind...You are a wonderful
friend and have used SignWriting for years, so you really
misunderstood me, Stuart...in fact I think your handwriting was really
good in the handwriting course we had online before...so that was the
last thing I meant!

If you look at my message below, I said that according to Stuart we
are told (and i meant that OTHERS told us) that we will fail...

I got the impression that was what you were saying in your previous
email to me...I felt like you were scolding me for not doing
more...like somehow I wasn't working hard enough to give you the right
materials...I am sorry if I have let you down in some way...

So please forgive me if I said anything to hurt you and that was not
what I meant at all...

We all are working as hard as we can and we cannot do more than
that...and yes, I too am looking forward to Stefan's new book, and I
hope more people will write books on SignWriting, so that it is not
all up to me...I am pretty limited at times...Maybe you can write some
books teaching SignWriting, Stuart? I would love that and they are
needed...the more the better...

I appreciate everyone's friendship and especially yours...thank you,
Stuart, for hanging in there all these years, even with all the
controversy and criticism that surrounds SignWriting sometimes...

And my statement actually was based on my own experiences...I receive
criticism all the time, in private emails from people, stating that
"no one could write this by hand", so it certainly is not you who said
that...it has been others over many years...I remember a whole group
on the SLLING list said that years ago, so this is not a new thing at
all...

Val ;-)