printed form and signwritten form

Wed Dec 10 23:46:01 UTC 2008

SignWriting List
December 10, 2008

Hello Andre! Thank you for this message and for trying to fax to me.
Unfortunately, I forgot you were going to fax to me, and when I left
for an appointment today outside my office, I turned off my computer
before I left. And my faxes come in through my computer, so I didn't
receive your faxes...because the machine was turned off...

I am very sorry...

Can you try again? My computer will remain on this time...my fax
number is 858-456-0020...Many thanks...

I will be happy to send your faxes to the SW List for you...

Val :-)

-------