PORTUGAL computer program for SignWriting

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Thu Dec 11 16:00:04 UTC 2008

SignWriting List
December 11, 2008

Olá Valerie,
Já me juntei à signwriting list. Gostaria ainda de saber como obter o
programa informático do signwriting para o computador.

Cumprimentos.
Paulo Vaz de Carvalho

----------

Translation
Hi Valerie, Already I joined the signwriting list. I would still like
to know how to get the informático program of signwriting for the
computer.

Ola Paulo!
The computer program is called SignPuddle Online. You can use it on
the web. I will help you...

How to begin?

1. Go to:

SignPuddle Online for Portugal
http://www.signbank.org/signpuddle/index3.html#sgn-PT

2. Click on Dicionario icon to enter the Dictionary for Portuguese
Sign Language.