printed form and signwritten form

Fri Dec 12 03:19:38 UTC 2008

SignWriting List
December 11, 2008

Hello Andre and everyone!

Here is a second fax that Andre just sent to me...these are more pages
of the Handwriting curriculum that Andre is planning for teaching Deaf
children in handwriting...I notice that you have mapped out, Andre,
what years the Deaf students would start learning to write certain
symbols? Again, I hope to post these pages as soon as I can...many
thanks for sharing with us...I hope you get some feedback...smile...I
am interested how other teachers feel...Val ;-)