Merry Christmas...

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Sat Dec 13 19:07:12 UTC 2008

SignWriting List
December 12, 2008

On Dec 12, 2008, at 6:01 PM, KJ wrote:
> Just an update...
> Looking at the time we have left - it's already the middle of
> December and I've never tried to put a pattern on a T-shirt before -
> I'm not going to have a T-shirt or a sweater ready to ship for this
> year.  But they will be available for next year!
>  KJ

Hello Kelly Jo!
Thanks for telling us...I was planning to post the design in our
SignWriting Shop...but you are right...the holidays are very close. We
look forward to seeing your design for next year ...and also your
calendar in SW last year was a great idea and would be a good
Christmas gift next year as well...

Thanks for all your efforts, Kelly Jo, and all your SW documents in
2008!