Handwriting: Shading

Fri Dec 19 21:13:41 UTC 2008

Yes...please do share everyone! Then I can create another web page in
the Handwriting section to show people how different writers write by
hand...and I will post Andre's and Sandy's too...I assume I have
everyone's permission to place your examples on the web as well as on
the SW List? Maybe we should say that it is all under the Creative
Commons Share Alike license, which means that it is free and open for
people to download and share, but still give the writer credit for
their work....

I never knew about licenses until recently, but they are a helpful way
for us to know what permissions we have to use materials on the web...

Val ;-)

------