pgn print

Sat Dec 20 00:21:37 UTC 2008

SignWriting List
Dec 19, 2008

Hello Andre -
I have attached at the bottom of this message, one of Sandy's diagrams
in a jpg format. Can you see it?

Sandy -Andre is Deaf-Blind and has trouble seeing transparent
backgrounds...it is confusing as to which diagrams can be seen and
which cannot...

Andre...can you see the diagram attached?  Val ;-)

PS. I am looking forward to posting a response to your messages,
Sandy...thank you for those messages and attached diagrams!

-------

On Dec 19, 2008, at 4:06 PM, Gagnon et Thibeault wrote:

> Hello Val,
>
>     I cannot see Sandy's attachment.  Also, I tried to look for
> printing a png.  However, I couldn't find it.  I don't know how to
> print a png.
>
>     Hand waving
>
>     André

--------