Favicon for signwriting,org

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at GMAIL.COM
Sat Dec 20 10:01:08 UTC 2008

Hoi,
Many websites have a small symbol on the URL, the favicon, that indicates
"their" website. I just had a look and I found that Signwriting.org does not
have such a thing.

I have been thinking what would be an appropriate symbol. SignWriting is for
all languages and consequently it should not be something that is only ASL
.. My thinking is that if you take a symbol from the speaking world, the
victory sign, you have an optimistic symbol that is fitting for what we want
to achieve, SignWriting for all people who sign.

The only thing left is someone to make it fit the size of a favicon.
Thanks,
     Gerard