Favicon for signwriting,org

Sun Dec 21 20:03:05 UTC 2008

Guess what! The Favicon Generator software has somehow built in, all
your instructions below, Adam, so if you generate your Favicon with
their software, it produces a file called Favicon.ico, and somehow if
you put the file into the main directory of your site, it
automatically installs it...on all the web pages that have
signwriting.org...

Take a look at:

http://www.SignWriting.org

I am amazed to say it seems to be on all signwriting.org web pages...

But I am keeping your instructions below, Adam, because I can see that
without that software, they are needed!

Many thanks once again -  Val ;-)

------

SW-L at majordomo.valenciacc.edu