Favicon for signwriting,org

Mon Dec 22 00:50:57 UTC 2008

Hello Gerard -
We will work on creating better Favicons later...Thanks for bringing
this issue up - very interesting!

Val ;-)

PS. Some day I hope to have our SignWriting Literature Archives listed
under Search Engines, once we really have a search engine for it!

Like Google Books, or the Gutenberg Project, I hope we will someday
have a real search engine for finding world literature written in the
sign languages of the world ;-)) I noticed, like Favicons, there is a
listing of search engines on the right of web browsers...I had always
assumed it was just Google...I didn't realize there are other search
engines you can go to there as well...so I learned more about browsers
today thanks to you!

---------