Handwriting: Val's Shorthand Suggestions

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Mon Dec 22 21:26:20 UTC 2008

SignWriting List
December 22, 2008

> On Dec 22, 2008, at 12:18 PM, Gagnon et Thibeault wrote:
>> Hello Val,
>>   I can't see and can't print Sandy's diagram.
>> André

Hello Sandy and Andre!

Here is Sandy's diagram...I hope you can now see it, Andre?

How did I change the diagram? I reduced it from over 200 dots per
inch, to 72 dots per inch, and then I reduced the height from around
13 inches high, to 10 inches high, and then saved it as jpg instead of
a png...

For whatever reasons, this seems to work for you Andre, and I hope
that is true this time too? Can you see it?...I will answer Sandy's
message next message...Thanks Sandy!!