Handwriting: Val's Shorthand Suggestions

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Tue Dec 23 01:25:25 UTC 2008

I am glad you can see the diagram now, Andre...I am not sure it really
has anything to do with png or jpg formats...I believe it is the
size...the diagrams are really huge so when I reduce it you seem to be
able to print it...I am not sure...but you do see other diagrams that
I post which are pngs... it is more the size or the transparency that
seems to be the problem for you...I am happy to help...technology is
so amazing and everyone has different experiences depending on their
computer and their physical problems...recently I hurt my right
shoulder and I have been teaching myself to use my left hand with my
mouse...very interesting experience...but I have become a left-handed
mouse mover now...kind of fun in a way to learn something new ;-))

I cannot imagine how hard your computer experience must be...not being
able to see everything must be quite frustrating, but I really
appreciate your feedback and enthusiasm about SignWriting...thank you
for all your input!

Val ;-)