THANK YOU, Shane, and Merry Christmas!

Wed Dec 24 17:23:15 UTC 2008

SignWriting List
December 24, 2008

THANK YOU, Shane!!

The information on Chinese Sign Language you gave us below is perfect
and just what I needed ;-)))

And Merry Christmas to you....and to everyone!

Remember your wonderful Christmas card from Northern Ireland years
ago? It is on this web page...

Christmas Card says: Have a wonderful Christmas, Shane!

http://www.signwriting.org/cards/december/cards08.html

--------