Animated GIFs of ISWA Hands, Group 1, 2 and 3...

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Mon Dec 1 06:29:16 UTC 2008

SignWriting List
November 30, 2008

Thank you, Adam. This is excellent information...thank you for
researching this.

Andre...I just changed the color background on one page...can you see
this animation?

http://www.signwriting.org/lessons/iswa/group01/01-01-001-01.html

It now has a blue background...

If that doesn't work, can you tell me what color the background should
be so you can see it?

Val ;-)

-------