A truly exciting day for me!

Sat Dec 6 20:56:10 UTC 2008

SignWriting List
December 6, 2008

Hello Adam and family!
See my happy message below ;-)

On Dec 6, 2008, at 12:42 PM, Adam Frost wrote:

> If I seem a little buzzed with excitement, it is because I am. You
> see, my brother-in-law (also Deaf) has taken great interest in
> learning SignWriting. I have been teaching him a little here and
> there when I can. It is so great to see the excitement in him that
> he can express himself because he don't really know English as he is
> from Mexico. His Spanish isn't that great either as Deaf education
> isn't very strong. (No real surprise there.) Anyways, my sister just
> put a comment about it on her blog. (She has been learning it as
> well. *grin*)
>
> http://arturoandnatalie.blogspot.com/2008/12/arturo-has-found-new-hobby.html

Hi Adam, Natalie and Arturo -
This is really great...congratulations on your first SignWriting
document, which I enjoyed reading! Can anyone guess what it says in
ASL? Click on the blog above...

And also, remember the Mexican SignPuddle Online...
http://www.signbank.org/SignPuddle1.5/index.php?ui=5&sgn=65

I will be adding a Literature SignPuddle for Mexico shortly so you can
add literature if you wish...Val ;-)