handwriting

Adam Frost icemandeaf at GMAIL.COM
Tue Dec 9 21:06:53 UTC 2008

I think that this discussion has been very interesting. Mainly because
my sister and brother-in-law have been using SignWriting more and
more. In fact, my brother-in-law just showed me a hand written collage
of writings in which he is practicing. He had called me on the video
phone to see if he was writing signs correctly. He also showed me a
hand written note from my sister to him. They are both at the stage in
learning where they look up the words in the dictionary, which is
quite normal for beginning. As I was writing this, my brother-in-law
called me back to ask me how to write a sign that was not in the
dictionary. He had some difficulty, but he will get the hang of it. I
just think it is interesting he is mostly writing by hand, which is
what we have been talking about.

Adam