AW: [sw-l] testing video in email on SignWriting List

Thu Dec 18 22:00:16 UTC 2008

This is so amazing, isn't it? Small videos can be shared directly on
the SignWriting List now...we just have to be careful not to post
really large videos...they have to be small and short ;-)

But for individual signs, this can be a great help to see the sign
directly in the email...

Thank you, Bill, for helping us with the name of the PC viewer..can
you also make short videos of yourself with the VLC viewer on the PC...?

Later I will show Mac users how to create these small videos using
Photo Booth software that comes with the Mac operating system...

But I do not know how to teach this for PC users so any help we can
get would be very welcome...

Thank you Bill, Chris, and Stefan for sharing with us about the PC
issues -

Val ;-)

--------