Favicon for signwriting,org

Sun Dec 21 16:58:39 UTC 2008

Wonderful information, Bill...

How do I install the Favicon on our sites? I am sure that Gerard
already gave us this information...I am just starting to understand it
and I would like to get them installed so tell me what to do!

Thank you, Gerard, for originally pointing this out to us...sorry I am
so slow to catch on!

Val ;-)

-------