Favicon for signwriting,org

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Sun Dec 21 22:17:36 UTC 2008

These Favicons are really interesting...they must hold data that
states that they can only be used on one domain name or something,
because I tried to place the same Flavicon already placed in the
signwriting.org directory, into the signbank.org directory, and you
would have thought there would be no problem, but it doesn't show up
under two different domain names...only the first one...smile...

Val ;-)

---------