Favicon for signwriting,org

Bill Reese wreese01 at TAMPABAY.RR.COM
Mon Dec 22 14:25:40 UTC 2008

Val,

Now that I'm paying more attention to favicons, I noted something a bit
different at a Mozilla site

They have added their company name just after the favicon they use for
adding extensions to Thunderbird.

Some companies have trademarked their favicon(s).  There's more
information here:
http://www.score.org/60_Guide_Brand_Favicon.html

Also, if you go to that Mozilla site and click on the favicon, you'll
see that they've added some information about the website.
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/thunderbird/

Bill