ColumnMaker...Changing sizes of columns to fit your document

Valerie Sutton signwriting at MAC.COM
Wed Feb 6 19:58:36 UTC 2008

SignWriting List
February 6, 2008

  Ronald Dettloff wrote:
> Valerie,
> Thanks for your help. I have attached a file for other Microsoft
> Word users to help them with the same problem. It works great now
> with only one disadvantage in editing.

Hello Ron, Stefan and Everyone!

Today Ron telephoned me, and I taught Ron how to use the "Download
Columns" feature in ColumnMaker in SignPuddle, combined with the
Insert Picture command in Microsoft Word.

Ron was dragging and dropping columns over to Microsoft Word, which
surely works for some programs and computers, but there are other ways
to work too...One of them is to use the "Download Columns" feature in
ColumnMaker, that exports the columns as pngs in a folder to your
desktop...Then you can insert the columns into Microsoft Word using
the Insert Picture command. Sometimes that is better than dragging and
dropping...

Thanks for sharing the instructions, Ron...I can see that you prefer
to copy and paste rather than use the Insert Picture command in
Microsoft Word? whatever works for you! ;-))