IMPORTANT: Nominating Valerie Sutton for the Harold W.McGraw, Jr. Prize in Education

Valerie Sutton dac at SIGNWRITING.ORG
Tue Feb 12 02:36:22 UTC 2008

SignWriting List
February 11, 2007

Many thanks to Mark Guerrero, for considering nominating me for an
award...

The award should go to all of you, who use SignWriting...You all are
working so hard to bring SignWriting to your Deaf students...so if any
reward is given, it will really be for all of you...I see it that way.
The funding will go back to SignWriting projects...

So if you can tell Mark about how you use SignWriting, that will help
too...especially those who are using SignWriting in education in some
way...

I just wrote to Adam to find out how he is doing, and although he has
been quite ill, he apparently is doing better...so that is good news!
Get well, Adam!

Val ;-)