Happy birthday Valerie

Stefan Wöhrmann stefanwoehrmann at GOOGLEMAIL.COM
Fri Feb 22 18:14:25 UTC 2008

Dear Valerie and sw-list members,

let us meet in cyberspace to hand out a paper  showing the SignWriting
transcription of some popular birthday songs –  must be a wonderful chorus
with all the people of different age, culture, background –This is what
Valerie had  in mind when she started to invent a movement – writing system
...not tied to any one culture or any one language...
...recording hundreds of languages, bringing cultures together...

Would be an interesting project to write a little booklet with signed
birthday songs in all the different Sign Languages that are already in touch
with your wonderful invention

Hi Valerie time for you to have a break and to accept hundreds of birthday
wishes...

At least I would like to express my respect and gratefulness for your never
ending patience with newcomers and interested “want – to – become
–SignWriting –scribes!”

In the past I learned so much from you that allowed me to achieve a higher
level in teaching deaf children. My students develop excellent SW reading
skills. This is a wonderful support to develop a higher level in reading and
writing spoken language.

Happy birthday to you! Have a super day. Keep strong and take care

Stefan ;-)