transcription help

Sun Feb 24 18:59:30 UTC 2008

SignWriting List
February 24, 2008

On Feb 24, 2008, at 10:44 AM, petercdehaas wrote:
> Question:
> If my puddles start saving out of order, is this ok?  i.e.  11 & 12
> are now between say 1 & 2.
> Thanks for all of your help Valerie.  I will be sure to share my
> project when it is complete.
> Best,
> Peter DeHaas

Hello Peter!
You are doing very well. I just looked at your documents named "peter"
1, 2 etc in the ASL Literature Puddle...

Imagine if you had not called me this morning? You would not know what
you know now...

So I hope others will consider calling me when you need help...

Now to answer your question...

You need to put a zero in front of the numbers from 1 to 9....like
this: peter 01, peter 02...then they sort in the correct order

To do this you need to edit the title...click on the icon "Write
Words" to place the zeros in the first nine titles:

See attached...