SignWriting Year-End Report 2007 posted...

Thu Feb 7 01:31:00 UTC 2008

SignWriting List
February 6, 2008

Dear SW List:
Our SignWriting Year-End Report 2007 has now been posted:

Go to:

SignWriting Site
http://www.SignWriting.org

or...

Year-End Reports
http://www.signwriting.org/forums/sponsors/year/

This is only a 6-page report, highlighting 6 SignWriting projects in
2007 that I personally had some contact with...

There were many more projects around the world, that are not mentioned
in this report...I only wish I could write about them all....Projects
in Germany, Norway, Japan, Spain, Nicaragua, Canada and Finland among
others...

Many thanks to everyone for all your projects and contributions in 2007!